annual civil engineering awards
The New Jersey Section takes great pleasure in announcing the Annual Civil Engineering Awards. These awards are to recognize local members for their contributions to the Civil Engineering field. If you wish to nominate someone, please read the rules and criteria and then complete a nomination form available from the Awards Chairman (see below), or in a recent copy of the Section newsletter.
The New Jersey Section will accept nominations for the following six award categories. Any nominations should be submitted to the President of the Section no later than January 31 of each calendar year of the award. These awards are to recognize local ASCE members and non-members for their contributions to the civil engineering profession.
1. Civil Engineer of the Year
2. Service to the People Award
3. Government Engineer of the Year
4. Excellence in Management
5. Young Civil Engineer of the Year
6. Educator of the Year
7. New Jersey Outstanding Civil Engineering Project of the Year
- Nominations must be received prior to 3 p.m., January 31 of the award year.
- Individuals may be nominated for awards by a member in any grade of membership.
- Individuals may be nominated for more than one award.
- Award recipients must be approved by the Board of Directors.
- The Selection Committee will be required to nominate an alternate for Board consideration for each award.
- Each Selection committee will also recommend to the Board of directors whether the recipient should be nominated for applicable national or regional awards by the Section.
- Recipient must agree to accept award in person.(Awards Dinner held typically on a Friday evening in April)
To recommend a candidate, please fill out this nomination form.
Most documents available on this site are in Adobe PDF format. Don't have Adobe reader?